星期三, 八月 31, 2011

8.31(Specially 4 Adeline...)

My dear Adeline,



Happy Birthday!!!

So sorry tat I can't celebrate ur birthday wif u...

n now I'm here 2 celebrate wif u through INTERNET

wat I'm gonna 2 do 1st is...














FIREWORKS!!! :D

Next is...





















































Ur favorite chocolate cakes!!!

Wow!

Yummy...

I know u can't finish 3 cakes

so...

I'll go 2 ur house 2night

n eat the rest

haha

:P

(Teacher taught us tat we can't waste our food :D)

Finally,

I'll give u tis bottle...





















It is a special bottle

U can write down ur wishes on the small piece of paper

then wat u nid 2 do is

put ur 'wishes' into the bottle

n tie it on the tree

May ur wishes come true...

Hope u like tis Blog Party

:P

Happy Birthday!~

:-)

没有评论:

发表评论