星期一, 二月 14, 2011

walao valentines day

today was the most unforgettable and "meaningful" valentines day in my life until then.
i got 7 dares while playin' truth or dare with'em.
i don't have any choice, i can just choose dare in that game.
and that dare's so stupid that i've to do stg to my friend.
too bad. i was to tell him right after that game. (i brought my phone to school today)
after i told him the whole thing, my phone remained silence for 6 hours until now.
now i'm feeling like shit. i was always wondering: why ah? why is this happening to me and him ah?
actually there's ntg between us. it made us *zadao* everytime.
now i'm waitin for a "nvm la, its just a dare ma" message.
okay, i'll wait. plsplspls la, don't get mad. i know you're innocent, but, i'm innocent also.
to simplify the whole thing, as a conclusion, i don't wanna end up like wai kin, seriously.

then after that i chat with wai kin. he seems very coward -.-... he just likes to compare with others leh...
p.s: today lhy suddenly chat with me on fb. after he said hey, he typed lol. then after that, he asked me straight away: you keep teasing adeline ah? then i was like: *walao weh* -.-

没有评论:

发表评论