星期四, 六月 02, 2011

(:

to be honest Bowie,
i told myself that, you with Adrian, is the worst choice ever LOL!

but seeing you, how you love him. so deeply (which i feel kinda disgusting .__. cos i nvr did that -.-)
maybe i should let this be long and see how could it be? xD

i wonder how you 2 be like -.-
my hy still better >:D



now only i know my mum would be really really reallyfreaking care if i've a bf. which i nvr expect that she would. she said, studies mean studies. get a bf is after graduation punya thing. you'll have years to go to look for one. and i'll probably be locked in asrama school if my mum finds it. so sometimes i wonder if i end the whole thing right now and let my future decides when it's the right time but persuading always failed me and i felt sorry to the others.

lead me the right path ppl .___.


went indonesia. not bad. no buy souvenir. cos theres nothing for me to buy -.- sry lar
mcd ice-cream each one one okay? (:



jingyi :D



没有评论:

发表评论