星期四, 六月 02, 2011

-.-

specially dedicated to you.


actually nothing much to say. as for currently, I just felt that you and bowie's conversation are somehow disgusting -.- and you're too tall for me : yes I'm jealous -.- but I shall just be proud as what I'm born for d:

well, you're not as coward as I thought earlier. for current observation. but just yea, maybe ive to agree with what jingyi said earlier. BUT, I still have to have my observation longer d:

I shall hear my stories from Bowie. shall ya? ;D

for if you hurt bowie. you'll be dead. I mean deadly dead.

that's all for it?

got no inspiration now lar. nothing to write. next time next time d:


**********




she runs back to the castle

for her longing prince

she wears her white gown

with the glass heels

it's not the cinderella story

nor the fairy tales that's written

it's the happiness that she has been longing for

and it's her turn

her first step

on the red carpet

in the church.




1 条评论:

  1. after i c tis post....i got something to tell....
    1st:ade,tall is not good...please trust me....(my legs always kick people n i still have no feeling after kick tat person...lol)
    2nd:i wont hurt bowie...if i did u can call hy or phang to beat me...but i think tis will not happen xD
    3rd:i like the poem,u wrote it?
    tats all form me x]

    From:adrian chew

    回复删除