星期二, 三月 15, 2011

-

im doing pretty fine (:


just that you guys missed the show last week xD except Jing Yi who had be my greatest saver lol xD thank you Lord, nothing happened *phew*

i finally know what's with the 3 dollars 90 cents thing -.- but quite blur, i'll ask him again tonight. this story really wth -.-

actually nothing more, just a random update ...

just to tell you that these holidays like...
1) I met Ze Yang. he still recognize me even i put my hair down lol! ( i know i look like an idiot -.-) okay, i admit he's damn tall -.- he's pretty ! xD
2) I met Qing Sheng and the table tennis gang -.- in a restaurant. with their weird-looking eyes staring at me -.-
3) I'll be meeting others again im sure lol xD HOPEFULLY. 'cos wanna see how small is this world d:

2 条评论:

  1. now only you notice zeyang is pretty ah? since 11 i redy noticed liao -.- yea, he's pretty. envy ><
    *slap myself*

    回复删除