星期一, 三月 07, 2011

First Lesson

Since Joanne,Jing Yi,Bowie n Ady posted by using English,
I think I nid 2 try in this way...
although my Eng is soooooo BAD!!!
March test is around the corner
but I'm still in my Holiday Mood
I think I'm going 2 die in this holiday
seems sooooo many books that I haven't MEMORIZE them
especially my SEJ!!!
gosh!
but I felt so lucky that Form 1 & 2 doesn't POP out in this test...
A few days ago(Actually is about 1 week ago),
I wrote something abt Bowie's FROG on my wall
n the real FROG came n comment
but he didn't know that actually he is the FROG
@@
I'm going 2 faint at that moment
although I'm trying n trying to give him some tips
but he seems dunno anything
so
what else can I do??
haiz...
I think Bowie nid to buy new spectacles for his FROG
or juz go n tell the FROG that how much she loved him
haha

没有评论:

发表评论