星期一, 三月 07, 2011

gimme some opinion....

AHEM.. Chia Chun Hui. Dun 4gt tis is an open blog...
i'm soo suprise of ade's post larh. dunno y, til now(i saw the post an hour ago), i'm stil in tat exciting, lik the whole me is goin 2 fly up, try 2 imagine. i'm in tat kind of mood now. XD
2ml pls prepare abit ade, i hav thousands, millions of questions waiting 4 u
2day i wrote a sketch, 4 wed's radio sekolah.
2 those hu haven slp, pls gif some opinions, anything, add in, any grammar mistakes or wateva pls tel me. ^^


Good morning to all my fellow friends of SMK Bukit Mewah. I, Chan Bowie am your DJ of the day. Today is our beloved principal, Mr Wong Kam Piew’s retirement day. I’m wondering, what’s Mr Wong’s feeling now, nervous, sad or happy? But one thing I can sure of it. We, the students of SMK Bukti Mewah are the ones who most reluctant of Mr Wong retirement.

Mr Wong has been our principal for more than 5 consecutive years. He has taken our school to greater heights and earned the award "Pengetua Cemerlang". During his time in this school, he has contributed a lot. Mr Wong changed a school which known for disciplinary problems into a school, which produces smart students, and students who excel both in curriculum and co-curriculum.

Mr Wong is a responsible headmaster. We can often see him doing his rounds in the school, catching students with their shirts not tucked in, students with long hair, and also students who skipped their classes. He is a strict but kind headmaster, one who is indeed a role model to the whole school. Mr Wong can be a principal, or one of the friend us. I still remember a scene funny when I attended the school’s sport day. One of my friends, Siew Fuen was taking part in the cheerleading competition. The girls danced and showed us a great performance. When we gave them a great applause, I heard an annoying yelling behind me. He’s Mr Wong. Haha. I can’t believe it. I rubbed my eyes; I thought I’m having a serious eyesight problem or what. No, I can see clearly, Mr Wong was like one of us, clapping hands and cheering for the cheerleaders with a broad smile on his face.

Mr Wong is also a principal who often cares and concerns about us. Mr Wong is not a principal who sits in his office all the time. No! I see him often when I’m staying back. He walked here and there, asking students the reasons of staying back. He asked me more than 5 times I think. Girl, why are you staying back? I staying back for kawad, I said. Girl, please do avoid kawad under the hot sun, don’t blame Mr Wong when your boyfriend don’t want you. Yes indeed. Mr Wong can be a humour person, as long as we behave ourselves. Do you think Mr Wong likes to punish students? No! Mr Wong is trying to help us from negative issues. Teenage is the most dangerous phase, the phase that teenagers can easily make mistakes.

Mr Wong is a great, excellent principal in my whole life. He’s like what Claudius always mention, a candle which sacrifices itself to lighten us. Mr Wong brought us to the way of prosperity. He lightens up our road, our future. He gave us many advises, knowledge, or even happiness. I hope Mr Wong can have a great life after this.

At last, I would like to thank Mr Wong here. THANK YOU MR WONG, WE”LL MISS YOU.

That’s all from radio sekolah. Thank you.


er.. kinda ROU MA izit?? haha

没有评论:

发表评论