星期六, 一月 02, 2010

Bon Voyage my lovely bro..

My brother is going to PLKN or more widely known as NS Training today (2/1/10). He boarded a brand-new bus! Good for him. He's sitting with his good friend, Siow. We're going to miss him sooooo much. Especially me because I've no one to argue with for te next three months..^^ His NS Training is located in Camp Gunung Lagenda, Asahan Jasin Malacca. His coming back for Chinese New Year and my birthday. ^^ Yor.. I want to go also.. They say it's very fun. And there will be shooting session. Wish I can have the chance to go next time. Happy trip bro! See ya!

Registering.














He and his good friend and... The bus.



















Boarding the bus with my dad.





















And.. Bye bye..


















P/S: Can't wait for school to reopen!! I'm so excited!

没有评论:

发表评论