星期六, 一月 23, 2010

Sad me lo...

Sorry for not posting this two weeks.
Wah.. Not bad leh, our karate-do club came six new members. Two black belts, one brown belt, one green belt who is Kai Yuen's brother and share the same name with Lin Jun Jie, and two white belts. One of the white belt was a taekwondo black belt. All of them are form one except for one of the black belts who studies in the same class with me and became my friend just recently, Yong Wai Kin.
On Monday (25th Jan 2010), me, Brendan, Tee Yi Ting, Lim Pui Yin, Adeline, Colleen (maybe), and May Faye (May be) are going to play badminton together. ^^ But, there are so many of us... Not sure what's the plan.. ==''
Quite sad today because Li Wen was quite angry with me for eating deer meat before.. And I loved it.. haiz.. Want to know how did it happen? Well, Kai Yun and I were excitingly talking about food. Then, Li Wen, who was sitting beside me heard what I ate before and what I like to eat.. This is terrible, I'm afraid she won't talk to me again in future.. I'm dead-meat. TT
P/S I don't get it, how come Kai Yun likes to eat so many things just like me but her size is never like mine or my size were never like hers???

没有评论:

发表评论