星期六, 二月 13, 2010

A touching birthday..

I was so happy yesterday(12/2/10)!!^^ Because my "sixth kind" friends celebrated my birthday for me at the canteen yesterday after school! They surprised me. So touched, my friends never did this to me before... Thanks ya! Love you all! ^^
I was like "queen of the day" yesterday, my mum and dad and my bro took me to a restaurant to celebrate my b'day for me,they ordered whatever i wanted to eat! Wasai! Most of them are seafood, well, technically all of them are seafood except for the vegetable. I love them! Faboulas! This is my first Chinese food for my birthday, previous years are always western food.
We were supposed to watch Avatar on that day in Jusco.. But it's no more there. So, we ended up watching Push. It's my b'day present from my parents. Original, bought from popular. It's really gooooooooood!!! Dude!!! I love that movie! Highly recommended by me to all of you!
My b'day cake is a lemon cheese cake. Fantastic!! Very nice, you know?! I feel like dissolving myself into the cake.. Haha!

没有评论:

发表评论