星期六, 十一月 21, 2009

第四帖:First time blogging...

Actually i'm not interested in blogging. Adeline always tell me "open a blog la", but i refused. Because i thought it's very troublesome. But now, because of this "the sixth kind", and because i'm one of them, i'm blogging.

Actually, it's not so troublesome after all.

There's fire on my head now, i hate it when they talk to me like that. Don't they know? Tears were trying to release themself out of my eyes just now but i seized them. Why should i cry? Things will be better later, i believe.

Going out with my gang tomorrow, before that i will have to complete a karate lesson first. Cool, i'm gonna enjoy it. Actually i've watched 2012 yesterday with my family. It's soooo soooo soooo nice, interesting cool and sadening! Yesterday was with my family and tomorrow is with my friends. And i got fired with "machine guns" for that. WHAT'S WRONG!!! I can't see the wrong in it! Ok, may be i'm blind. Nevermind, let it be. But i still don't get it why are they so worked up because of that small matter.. Disappointed.

Tiny, you know what? I really really really... hate Hins.(no offense) Can i post a picture of Hins being crossed? I guess i can. But may be next time. Because the picture haven't complete yet.

What day will it be tomorrow? Good day? Bad day? Best day? Worst day? ... day? I don't know, the future is not mine to decide.

Check out this pic, isn't it cool? It's a german shephard! Look at him, he's soo handsome!!! And he's swimming!!

7 条评论:

  1. Hey, I thought tis shold b in chinese

    回复删除
  2. To the sixth kind's member:
    明艳没去书展,但是我会在星期五去。
    请放心。
    唯一的问题是:我不知道该怎么拿给你们。
    呵呵!

    回复删除
  3. I like ah... What's the prob? Why? Is there a law that says that "cannot use chinese and english together in a blog"? No rite? ^^

    回复删除
  4. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
  5. actually, i'm going to the book fair on wednesday.

    回复删除
  6. Tiny, what're you talking about?
    And I'll find a free time so that you all can come to my house...and anyone has Bowie address? 'Cos I haven't add her as our blog author...

    回复删除