星期六, 十一月 28, 2009

Little Manhattan... Love ya..

Hello, it's me, Joanne again. Today is Saturday and it's English day for this blog..

I watched Littlen Manhattan last night with my family, it's a very cute, touching, and funny movie. I loved it!! It's sooooo nice!!! The main actor and actress is Josh Hutcherson as Gabe and a newcomer Charlie Ray as Rosemary.
Here's the synopsis: Gabe and Rosemary who have known each other nearly all of their lives but when they come face-to-face in a karate class, they see each other in a whole new light.
It's really worth-watching, it's highly recommended by me to all of you! If you want to watch, you can borrow from me.
You know what? I really liked Gabe and Rosemary. Gabe is soo cute when he smile. he is a bit chubby but he is really cute and he's multi-expressioned. Rosemary is very pretty!! And her karate is good!! Although she's only yellow belt in the movie. Whether it's just a choreograph or in real life you're really that good I'll still salute you, my idol. One day, I'll be as good as you, just wait and see. ^^

Here's a scene from Little Manhattan.
I present you Gabe and Rosemary.












Another scene where they practice karate together.
They are sparring. This is before Rosemary got her yellow belt.

Here's the trailer if you wanna take a take a look what is it about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YkdKgyK1kM
Ok, that's all for today. Have a good day everyone!

没有评论:

发表评论