星期日, 七月 11, 2010

You were right

You said as I am growing up, I will start to realize how the world really is, you were right. I realized the world is full of surprises, waiting for me to discover. Part of the world is also filled with good memories which I would never want to forget, like... Getting to know you? or him? or her? Everyone.
But part of the world, I realize, is also full of lies, cruelty and darkness. It's weird isn't it? I didn't do it, it wasn't my fault, but all the fingers seem to be pointing in no other direction but me. Why? Why is it like this? Sometimes I find it funny. Just when the friendship between you and I are getting closer, just when I start to realize how important you are as a friend to me, things start to become bad. Something happened, you start to feel suspicious about me, and I start to feel all jerked up of you having no trust in me. As time goes by, that's it, that's the end of our friendship.. Poop, everything's gone, in just one second, everything has disappeared. What's left is the memory..
Why? Why has it got to be like this? Why must it end this way? Why?
Not every question has an answer, isn't it?

没有评论:

发表评论