星期三, 十二月 29, 2010

New

It's gonna be a new year, new month, new day, new hour, new minute, new second and a new life in 2 days time. Excited, of course!

These are my new year resolutions:
Gonna study hard.
Gonna delete all my inbox for 2011's messages.
Gonna cut down my food intake.
Gonna exercise everyday.
Gonna make lots and lots of friends.
Gonna call my dad "mum" and vice versa. *oops! haha!*
Gonna save lots and lots of money.
Gonna disturb my friends with every chance i got and every method i have. *=P*
Gonna get A for BM.
Gonna get A for Sej.
Gonna miss Ezreena.
Gonna make sure NO SNACKS in between meals but after meals.
Gonna fix my bike and cycle to Pn. Choo's house.
Gonna type my computer with my toes.
Gonna bath 10 times a day.
Gonna make sure I apply heat rub before and after exercise.
Gonna cut my hair until there's only 3 strands left.
Gonna run from here to Taiwan to get Jay Chou's signature.
Gonna quit typing 'gonna'.

Last but not lease, gonna make sure i say THANK YOU to those who patiently read all the crap and nonsense (well, not all are crap, really). Haha!

没有评论:

发表评论