星期六, 十二月 19, 2009

Fun Camp!

Hey there everybody.. An apologize to all of you for not posting last week.. I'm really busy the whole day.. Sorry.
Ok, i went to a church camp last Wednesday till Friday (16Dec-18Dec). It's really fun! Although it can be quite boring sometimes.. I knew quite some new friends. We played crazy games and listened to talks.
The theme song of the camp was composed by my team leader. It's really nice and meaningful. She's real talented. Her piano is so cool! My idol!!!
One of the game we played was getting our lunch from the sea. It's really exciting. We have to make our own boat. They only supply as a PIECE of polystyrene and we have to buy other equipments like string, bottles, plastic bags and scissors with our marks. Well, of course, we manage to sail our lunch bag without having salt water getting into our rice. Lot's more fun games but quite difficult for me to explain to you.
A talk given by a pastor is called "Love Language". It's about understanding your love language. Well, my love language is quality time and definite words. It's true, really.
Me and my friend had a close talk with my team leader. We shared our problems and we got to know each other better. I was quite touched with her patience of listening to our stories. Thanks for the time given, that's the best time of all in the camp, my friend.
There, we slept in dorms. I'm in dorm B. I knew a girl who is in the same dorm with me. She also study Bukit Mewah leh.. What a coincidence. She's Form 2. We're going to meet each other next year.
Erm.. I broke my specs while playing a game. It's an accident. Well, one of the glasses droppe out after my friend accidentally "slapped" it. The glass was put back by my friend but she accidentally broke one arm. Not her arm, but my specs' arm, "fixed and broke". But nevermind, she apologized and i forgave her. Forgiving is good. I took the specs to the optician that sold this specs to me and had them fixed for FREEEEE!^^
Many interesting things happened in the camp. You'll never know if you sulk at the corner by yourself. So i chose to try and mix with the others and adapt. This camp is really meaningful. At the end of the day, i felt quite sad of course. But i do enjoy the camp there. I'll take part again if next year they hold another camp.

没有评论:

发表评论