星期六, 十二月 05, 2009

Harry Potter and The Legend..

Watched Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince yesterday with my family. Bro and I kinda enjoyed the movie but my mum and dad slept over it. But of course they'll automatically wake up when the movie gets exciting. Kinda like Daniel Radcliffe, he's quite handsome. Isn't he?
















Today after helping my dad in his work, well we fixed a doorbell for his client, I've been there before when i was still in the kindergarten. Ok, after that we watched The Legend, a korean series. It's really good to me, i loved that show!!! The main actor is quite handsome and cool, and the actress is funny and quite pretty. In than show they are named Dam Deok and Sujini. But one thing about that show is the choreography for the fighting scenes aren't very good...






没有评论:

发表评论